|Foundation for professional training in cinema and audiovisual media|
This is an archive of the programme Structural Constellations which took place in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
What you get from Structural Constellations
- Reframing your project with regard to the story / the scenes / the characters
- Consolidation of your project according to target groups and audience development
- Enhancement of your creative potential, your story development skills and your positioning/monitoring of the creative process within your team
- Enhancement of the interaction within the development team of your project
- Techniques and tools of the Structural Constellation method to apply with any collaborator in order to develop the same vision of a project and to solve problems/conflicts within any team.
See video presentations.
20 to 25 European and International participants with a film — fiction or documentary — or a transmedia project in development.
There will be a preference for applicants in teams of 3 persons maximum (screenwriter, author-director/director/new media designer, producer, script consultant), but individual applicants are also eligible.
Photos © Lutz KonermannWhat is it about? (Includes video presentations) Matthias Varga von Kibéd presents Structural Constellations Participants Participants' Comments Benefits for Participants Programmes and Schedules of the 2 Modules Applying for Structural Constellations 2018: CLOSED Partners Contact News from a Structural Constellations project: Reconstructing Utøya