MEDICI is an annual training and exchange forum for decision makers of European public film funds. The 12th edition of this workshop offers content tailored to the specific needs of public film funding, which is presented by highly skilled experts of the audiovisual industry. For 2.5 days, the participating film funders discuss pressing issues and evaluate the existing funding schemes and programmes. MEDICI offers a secure framework for in-depth discussions and free exchange.
The 12th MEDICI edition will focus on three main themes:
- Audience development and the role of public film funds in supporting better outreach
- Collaboration of film funding bodies with streamers
- Change management in the audiovisual sector.
- Sanne Juncker Pedersen, Head of DFI
- Koen van Bocksdal, CEO of VAF
- An Fayfel, Talent Coordinator VAF
- Kjersti Mo, CEO Norwegian Film Institute
- Tomas Eskilsson, Head of Research Film i Vast
- Rikke Flodin, Partner Will & Agency
- Valentina Iusuphodjaev, Director National Film Center Moldovia
- Jonathan Olsberg, CEO SPI
- Masha Ibeschitz, CEO Think Beyond Group
Registration will be open soon.
Information on the MEDICI Edition 2022 can be found here