Between handcrafting and fine watchmaking, between archaism and high technology, stop-motion animation is perhaps the most fascinating form of making animated films. Although some people announced its end with the appearance of computer-generated images, there is renewed interest in this technique that stands out for its artisanal rendering.
This is a workshop on STOP-MOTION workflows and pipelines, budgeting, production and control methods, team organisation and communication.
Production manager, scheduling supervisor (Berlin): O APOSTOLO (2012), FRANKENWEENIE (2012), ISLE OF DOGS (2018)
Other experts will be announced soon.
Fred Guillaume, animation filmmaker and FOCAL Animation Department Head
- comparative list of line-test tools
- comparative list of cameras and cranes
- examples of pipelines
- address list of puppet/armature makers
- Modul 1 - Was Sie schon immer über den Animationsfilm wissen wollten (und nicht gewagt haben zu fragen)
Module 1 - Tout ce que vous avez toujours voulu savoir sur l'animation (sans oser le demander)
- Modul 2 -
Module 2 - Money, money, money
- Module 3 - It's a flat world!
- Module 4 - Bits and Bytes