Business Development for Success: Leading Innovation and Change in Film and TV
December 4 – 8, 2019 in Berlin
Digitalization has brought upon tremendous changes to our industry. In order to remain successful and grow, it is vital for audiovisual businesses to adapt to the marketplace and to implement changes efficiently and effectively. Why not capitalize on the opportunities arising through the digital shift? Master innovation management techniques to discover and embrace unexpected new business opportunities along the way!
The interactive workshop offers practical knowledge on the processes and methodologies of business model innovations and implementing these successfully. Its goal is to help decision makers acquire the necessary soft skills and the mindset to initiate and lead change and innovation in order to best capitalize on the opportunities of the digital shift in film and TV.
- Understand the new demands to leadership in times of change
- Recognize the relevant factors for your company's success and gain the ability to set long-term goals
- Learn to create and structure new ideas through various Business Model Innovation Tools
- Master hands-on techniques to implement and manage organizational changes successfully
- Gain access to top international experts from different disciplines
- Draw on collective experiences with other professionals
- Expand your pan-European professional network during various networking opportunities
- Agile innovation management: Methods and working modes, incl. Design Thinking & Scrum
- Business Model Innovation: An introduction to a holistic approach
- The process and various techniques of business model innovation
- Setting the right goals and building a future-focused business and financial model
- Leading and implementing change in your day to day operations and management
- Case studies from the industry providing best practice
Save € 200 with the Introductory Discount until October 31!